- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
- When you book through us, you will always pay the
lowest price available.
- Our crews win tournaments and hold world records. They're also friendly and reliable.
- Check price, availability, and reserve through our
Private Inshore and Tarpon Fishing CharterFrom $40016' Zebra Skiff with Captain Jason ("JP") PetersMax Guests: 2
Expert Opinion: "Captain JP describes himself as "obsessed with fishing" and within a few minutes of speaking with him you'll understand exactly what he means. His 16' Zebra skiff is perfect for all types of inshore fishing and can access shallow areas few other boats can go. Every one of JP's trips is customized based on your preferences, which means you can target all different types of fish such as bonefish, tarpon, peacock bass and more. This boat is kept on a trailer and as a result can be launched at different fishing locations both in freshwater, saltwater, and the Florida Everglades. The captain will contact you upon booking to discuss recommended launch locations based on the season and your preferences."
- Trip Lengths: 4, 6, 8 hour trips
- Maximum Passengers: 2 [Why?]
- Crew: Guide
- Boat Info: Flats boat. No bathroom.
- Included: Boat, guide, licenses, bait, ice
- Not Included: Gratuity, you may bring your own food and drink
- Common Fish: Tarpon, Snook, Permit, Jacks and more...
Why Choose This One: "A great option for inshore fishing on flats and bays. Quieter than an airboat on Everglades trips but cannot access some spots."
Approximate Driving Times: Trip locations vary by season and your preference. The Captain will contact you prior to your trip to arrange a location.Have a question or don't see what you're looking for?... Our Experts are here to help!
Call us anytime at (844) 243-5707, or e-mail us!Everglades Airboat Fishing TripFrom $40012'6" Diamondback AirboatMax Guests: 2
Expert Opinion: " There's no better way to fish the shallow grasslands of the Florida Everglades than in an airboat and you'll be in great hands with Captain JP. JP will customize the trip based on the season and your preferences and will use his expert, local knowledge to take you to spots other guides don't even know exist. He offers several different types of trips including freshwater light tackle fishing, bowfishing, frogging, eco tour. Please call us for information on booking a special overnight charter that includes a stay at an Everglades camp site. "
- Trip Lengths: 4, 6 and 8 hour trips. Trip departure times will be customized to your preference.
- Maximum Passengers: 6 [Why?]
- Crew: Captain/Guide
- Boat Info: No Bathroom
- Included: Boat, crew, licenses, bait, ice
- Not Included: 15-20% Crew Gratuity, you may bring your own food and drink
- Common Fish: Large mouth bass, bluegill, catfish, bowfin, gar, blue tilapia, frogs, and more...
Why Choose This One: "An airboat can go where no traditional boat can. A one of a kind experience with one of the best guides in South Florida."
Approximate Driving Times: Trip locations vary by season and your preference. Trips generally depart from launching areas in the Florida Everglades which can range from a 30 to 60 minute drive from most points along the coast in South Florida.Have a question or don't see what you're looking for?... Our Experts are here to help!
Call us anytime at (844) 243-5707, or e-mail us!
- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
In the south of Florida lies a massive natural region of subtropical wetlands where a variety of exhilarating freshwater fish can be caught on our Everglades Fishing Charters. The Everglades National Park has perfect conditions for large marshland ecosystems and water is the dominant force and substance. Freshwater fish thrive in this environment and there are over a hundred species that have been documented inhabiting the entire Everglades region – making it one of the top sports fishing destinations found anywhere in the world. You can catch some spectacular game fish in mangrove shorelines, shallow flats and nearshore bays on our luxury fishing boats in the Everglades.
The Gulf of Mexico is a short ride from the Everglades and you can catch magnificent saltwater game fish such as shark, swordfish, sailfish, mahi-mahi, snapper, grouper, wahoo, tuna and many others. In the Florida Everglades, there are many exciting fish that you can catch. Tarpon, redfish and snook are the most popular game fish in these waters but you can also catch a variety of bass, such as largemouth bass and peacock bass. Minnows, sunfish, jacks, killifish, shiner, mullet, catfish and brown bullheads are all sought-after fish in these waters and you have the opportunity to catch any or all of them onboard our fishing charters in the Everglades.
We have a variety of fishing boats in our Everglades fleet. They are all perfect for saltwater light tackle and they are exceptionally safe, clean and comfortable. Extremely quiet on the water, you will be able to approach fish stealthily and cast directly into them. This is definitely the best way to catch these awesome fish and our captains and crews are experts at fishing in these waters. Their knowledge and experience is invaluable and will give you a brilliant advantage. You will have the highest chance of catching these incredible fish from our luxury fishing boats in the Everglades.
Our clients visit the Florida Everglades to catch the phenomenal fish there, but many people come to enjoy the abounding nature on offer. This is a nature enthusiast’s haven with unique ecosystems and abundance of wildlife. Besides fishing, you can experience hiking trails, canoeing, sailing, diving, wildlife sanctuaries, bird watching, cycling, zip lining and many other thrilling activities. Make the Ernest Coe Visitor Centre your first stop. All the information you need can be found there and it is the hub of activity in the area. Explore the swamps via airboat, cycle through nature trails for an extremely personal experience, visit the Shark Valley Observation Tower, see the biggest mahogany tree in the United States and dive the beautiful coral reefs. Accommodation is varied, but if you love camping then it comes highly recommended.
Our Everglades Fishing Charters are private and can be customized specifically for you. Any fish that you wish to catch can be focused on exclusively. There are a variety of techniques that you can play around with and you can even head into the Gulf of Mexico for some deep sea fishing. Our charters offer you the opportunity for the ultimate fishing adventure onboard our luxury fishing boats in the Everglades.
Call today to book your Everglades Fishing Charter and experience the magnificence of nature.
- Largemouth Bass
- Blue Tilapia
We're happy to answer any questions you have before, during, or after your charter. We've compiled a list of our frequently asked questions below, but if you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact us.
Choose from the topics below to jump to answers:
- Air Conditioning
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Credit Cards
- Food & Beverage
- Maximum Passengers
- Most boats in our fleet are air conditioned and have generators that allow the A/C to operate even when the boat leaves the dock
- Our small inshore boats and center consoles do not have air conditioning
- See the boat info section of our boat profiles for information specific to the boat you are considering
- You are welcome to bring alcohol on board any of our charters, but please avoid bringing glass on board as it poses a safety hazzard
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can amplify the inherent risks associated with fishing and can also contribute to seasickness.
- The Captain's top priority is the safety of all crew and guests and therefore reserves the right to return to shore if he is concerned about the safety of any crew member or passenger.
- Standard bait is included unless otherwise specified
- Live bait is typically not included in the price and the cost is the responsibility of the charterer.
- Live bait is used for targeting certain species of fish during certain seasons. Your Captain will explain this in detail.
- The price for live bait normally varies between $50 and $100.
- Most of our boats have a bathroom ("head") on board
- Some of our smaller boats and center consoles do not have a bathroom
- Please see our boat profiles for specific information
- Our cancellation window for each boat is listed on the first page of the booking process
- If not otherwise specified, our cancellation window is 72 hours or more prior to the charter for standard trips and 14 days or more for over six and yacht trips.
- Customers who cancel within the cancellation window will receive a full refund of any amounts paid.
- Customers who cancel after the cancellation window expires are responsible for the full amount of the charter, any catering or add ons that have been purchased, plus a 20% gratuity.
- We can arrange custom catering on most trips ranging from drinks and snacks to ellaborate platters
- We can even arrange to have a chef prepare meals on most of our boats
- Please contact us at 954-881-1081 for a catering quote or visit our Add Ons page.
- Children are permitted on our charters and there is no minimum age
- For younger children we recommend choosing a boat with an air conditioned cabin and bathroom
- All children must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times and parents should be aware of the inherent risks associated with fishing
- Please let your captain know ahead of time if there will be small children on board so he can make sure we have the proper size life jackets.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- We charge no credit card fees on money we collect online, but some boats charge a 3-5% processing fee when you pay the balance the day of.
- Most crew prefer cash if possible.
- We collect a deposit at the time of booking to reserve the trip. This ranges from 15% to 100% of the charter and varies by the boat.
- The balance due is paid the day of when you arrive at the boat.
- The deposit is refundable in accordance with the boats cancellation policy, which you can find on the booking page. If not otherwise specified, our normal refund policy is 72 hours prior to the charter.
- Any fish that are caught on your charter and are legal to take belong to you
- At the end of the charter our crew will clean and filet your catch and package it in sealed bags so you can take it home or to a restaurant
- In most locations, we can arrange to have your catch professionally packaged, frozen, and shipped to you. Please speak directly with your captain for information on shipping fish.
- We typically release all species that are inedible (sailfish, sharks, etc.) unless you request otherwise. If you would like to "mount your catch" as a trophy our crew has been profesionally trained to measure and photograph the fish so a taxidermist can create an exact replica. This allows the fish to survive and contributes to sustainable fisheries and environmental conservation.
- Most of our charters provide a cooler with ice for you to store any food or beverage you bring on board
- Some of our trips include catering, this will be specified in the boat profile and on the first page of the booking process
- Please contact us if you would like to arrange for custom catering or visit our add ons page.
- A 15-20% gratuity for your crew is customary and not included in the price
- You should present the gratuity to the captain or the mate at the end of the charter. On most boats, the crew has an arrangement to split the tips received no matter who it's handed to.
- We collect a 20% gratuity in advance for all yacht charters and this makes up the majority of compensation for the crew. You are welcome to reward outstanding service with an additional tip, but this is not expected or required.
- Every one of our boats has a blanket charter license that applies to all guests and crew
- You do not need to purchase a fishing license separately
- We will provide the exact address of the boat with your confirmation or upon request
- All our deep sea boats are located as close to the ocean inlets to maximize fishing time.
- Our boats are usually within a 30 minute drive of the city they are listed on; however, sometimes they are not in the same city.
- Due to US Coast Guard regulations most charter boats are limited to a maximum of six passengers. Many of our boats are large enough to accomodate many more, but Federal regulations limit us to six.
- In some locations we offer an "Over 6" option on boats that have a special permit from the Coast Guard to take additional passengers. These boats have similar ammenities to our other sport fishing boats.
- Some of our yacht charters can take over six passengers by using a special charter contract that allows them to accomodate extra passengers while still complying witht the law. Please contact us for more information.
- Children of any age count towards the limit.
- Crew members do not count towards the limit.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prices are for chartering the whole boat and there is no additional charge per person
- Some exceptions exist such as with our boats that take over six passengers. On these boats there may be a charge for each passenger over 6
- We guarantee the lowest price on every boat in our fleet. That means that if you are quoted a lower price for the same trip on the same day on the same boat, we will beat that price by 10%.
- Seasickness is another term for motion sickness and typically manifests itself in the form of fatigue, nausea, and vomitting. In severe cases seasickness can lead to unconciousness and requires profesional medical treatment.
- If you have suffered from seasickness in the past, we recommend preparing for your trip starting the day before by hydrating, getting plenty of sleep, and avoiding alcohol consumption. There are several over the counter remedies and a host of prescription remedies that must be obtained through a doctor.
- If you are concerned about seasickness please speak with your captain prior to the charter for advice.
- Most charters, unless otherwise specified, are private which means you are free to return to the dock at any time if you are uncomfortable.
- We can not guarantee that you will not get seasick, nor do we provide refunds for charters that are ended early at the request of the charterer.