We offer the following types of fishing boats in Fort Myers:
- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
- When you book through us, you will always pay the
lowest price available.
- Our crews win tournaments and hold world records. They're also friendly and reliable.
- Check price, availability, and reserve through our
Premium SportfishPrivate Deep Sea Fishing CharterFrom $90034' Lurhs Open in Fort MyersMax Guests: 6
Expert Opinion: "This 34' express style sportfish is by far the nicest charter boat in the Fort Myers area. Captain Kyle and his crew go above and beyond for their guests. This includes a higher level of energy and expertise, as well as a willingness to run their boat farther and faster than other boats. Captain Kyle is an avid outdoorsman and has traveled the world fishing and diving. "
- Trip Lengths: 6 and 8 hour trips. Morning trips start at 8am. Afternoon trips start at 1pm.
- Maximum Passengers: 6 [Why?]
- Crew: Captain and Mate
- Boat Info: Air Conditioning, Bathroom
- Included: Boat, crew, licenses, bait, ice, soft drinks
- Not Included: 15-20% Crew Gratuity, Live Bait at cost if needed, you may bring your own food and drink
- Common Fish: Grouper, Snapper, Jacks, Sharks, Mackerel, Permit, and more...
Why Choose This One: "By far the best charter operation in the Fort Myers area"
Approximate Driving Times: Bonita Springs: 30 min; Cape Coral: 10 -20 min; Estero: 20 - 30 min; Fort Myers: 5 - 10 min; Fort Myers Beach: 1 - 10 min; Naples: 45 - 60 min; Sanibel: 20 min
Have a question or don't see what you're looking for?... Our Experts are here to help!
Call us anytime at (888) 336-1702, or e-mail us!
Groups over 6
Call us for for Group Charters
If you have a group of over six, please call us at (888) 336-1702. We are experts on planning large group and corporate fishing trips for groups of any size. The size of our fleet is unmatched by any other company.
Due to federal regulations, most charter boats can take a maximum of six passengers. Regulations aside, it is difficult to have more than a few people fishing at a time, so we typically recommend chartering multiple boats. The biggest advantage to fishing from multiple boats is that each person's chances of catching a fish are much higher, not to mention you will be much more comfortable.
VIP Fishing Tournament
When we arrange group charters on multiple boats, we often arrange for a custom fishing tournament in which groups on each boat compete with one another for the biggest fish or the most fish. This leads to a fun, competitive atmosphere that unites teams and makes everyone in your group feel like they are part of one activity.
Light Tackle, Inshore, TarponPlease Call For Light Tackle Options
- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
The "City of Palms", on Florida's west coast, faces the Gulf of Mexico (where the most spectacular big game fish in the world are caught), and our Fort Myers Fishing Charters take anglers into these waters to catch them. The Gulf of Mexico is inhabited by such a large variety of the most sought-after sports fish that anglers travel here in their hundreds of thousands. These waters are famous for several world-class sports fishing tournaments that are held here annually, proving just how extreme deep sea fishing is. Our luxury fishing charters in Fort Myers will take you for the ultimate fishing experience and you will have the opportunity to test your skills against truly gigantic fish.
You will be able to battle fish such as blue marlin, white marlin, swordfish, sailfish, shark, tuna, grouper, snapper and wahoo – among others. There are so many fish to catch and ways to catch them are many. Extremely powerful and very fast, fish such as these are highly challenging. Once on your lines, you need to be prepared for a serious fight that is nothing short of utterly exhilarating. Anglers are never disappointed because successfully catching these predators of the deep is immensely satisfying, and anglers on our Fort Myers Fishing Charters regularly catch them.
Clean, fast, reliable and comfortable, our fishing yachts are ideal for fishing with peace of mind. Each boat exceeds the required safety regulations, and they all carry the latest tournament grade equipment on the market. You can use this to target any fish in these waters and our captains and crews are there to help you. Their knowledge is extensive and their expertise invaluable. They know where to find these fish, how they can be caught and exactly how to use the various specialized techniques that these fish frequently require. You will benefit enormously from such fantastic advantages.
Fort Myers has a rich cultural history. Visitors to the area enjoy the variety of museums on offer. There are theatres, galleries, shops, parks, bars and restaurants in abundance. Some of the most frequented attractions include Art of the Olympians Museum, The Calusa Nature Centre and Planetarium, the City of Palms Park (home of the Boston Red Sox spring training program), Edison and Ford Winter Estates, Edison Mall, Murphy-Burroughs House and Historic Downtown (a waterfront entertainment district with the Fort Myers Art Walk). Tourists are kept busy shopping, dining, sunbathing, cycling, swimming, hiking, golfing, diving, snorkelling and others. The tropical climate ensures they spend full days outdoors.
With such awesome sports fish to choose from, you are assured an extremely thrilling fishing adventure on our Fort Myers Fishing Charters. A specific fish can be targeted on our full day trips, or you can challenge yourself to catch them all on several trips. We can customize your charter to your specifications to ensure the perfect experience for you on our luxury fishing boats in Fort Myers.
Call today to book your Fort Myers Fishing Charter and experience the adrenalin.
We're happy to answer any questions you have before, during, or after your charter. We've compiled a list of our frequently asked questions below, but if you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact us.
Choose from the topics below to jump to answers:
- Air Conditioning
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Credit Cards
- Food & Beverage
- Maximum Passengers
- Most boats in our fleet are air conditioned and have generators that allow the A/C to operate even when the boat leaves the dock
- Our small inshore boats and center consoles do not have air conditioning
- See the boat info section of our boat profiles for information specific to the boat you are considering
- You are welcome to bring alcohol on board any of our charters, but please avoid bringing glass on board as it poses a safety hazzard
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can amplify the inherent risks associated with fishing and can also contribute to seasickness.
- The Captain's top priority is the safety of all crew and guests and therefore reserves the right to return to shore if he is concerned about the safety of any crew member or passenger.
- Standard bait is included unless otherwise specified
- Live bait is typically not included in the price and the cost is the responsibility of the charterer.
- Live bait is used for targeting certain species of fish during certain seasons. Your Captain will explain this in detail.
- The price for live bait normally varies between $50 and $100.
- Most of our boats have a bathroom ("head") on board
- Some of our smaller boats and center consoles do not have a bathroom
- Please see our boat profiles for specific information
- Our cancellation window for each boat is listed on the first page of the booking process
- If not otherwise specified, our cancellation window is 72 hours or more prior to the charter for standard trips and 14 days or more for over six and yacht trips.
- Customers who cancel within the cancellation window will receive a full refund of any amounts paid.
- Customers who cancel after the cancellation window expires are responsible for the full amount of the charter, any catering or add ons that have been purchased, plus a 20% gratuity.
- We can arrange custom catering on most trips ranging from drinks and snacks to ellaborate platters
- We can even arrange to have a chef prepare meals on most of our boats
- Please contact us at 954-881-1081 for a catering quote or visit our Add Ons page.
- Children are permitted on our charters and there is no minimum age
- For younger children we recommend choosing a boat with an air conditioned cabin and bathroom
- All children must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times and parents should be aware of the inherent risks associated with fishing
- Please let your captain know ahead of time if there will be small children on board so he can make sure we have the proper size life jackets.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- We charge no credit card fees on money we collect online, but some boats charge a 3-5% processing fee when you pay the balance the day of.
- Most crew prefer cash if possible.
- We collect a deposit at the time of booking to reserve the trip. This ranges from 15% to 100% of the charter and varies by the boat.
- The balance due is paid the day of when you arrive at the boat.
- The deposit is refundable in accordance with the boats cancellation policy, which you can find on the booking page. If not otherwise specified, our normal refund policy is 72 hours prior to the charter.
- Any fish that are caught on your charter and are legal to take belong to you
- At the end of the charter our crew will clean and filet your catch and package it in sealed bags so you can take it home or to a restaurant
- In most locations, we can arrange to have your catch professionally packaged, frozen, and shipped to you. Please speak directly with your captain for information on shipping fish.
- We typically release all species that are inedible (sailfish, sharks, etc.) unless you request otherwise. If you would like to "mount your catch" as a trophy our crew has been profesionally trained to measure and photograph the fish so a taxidermist can create an exact replica. This allows the fish to survive and contributes to sustainable fisheries and environmental conservation.
- Most of our charters provide a cooler with ice for you to store any food or beverage you bring on board
- Some of our trips include catering, this will be specified in the boat profile and on the first page of the booking process
- Please contact us if you would like to arrange for custom catering or visit our add ons page.
- A 15-20% gratuity for your crew is customary and not included in the price
- You should present the gratuity to the captain or the mate at the end of the charter. On most boats, the crew has an arrangement to split the tips received no matter who it's handed to.
- We collect a 20% gratuity in advance for all yacht charters and this makes up the majority of compensation for the crew. You are welcome to reward outstanding service with an additional tip, but this is not expected or required.
- Every one of our boats has a blanket charter license that applies to all guests and crew
- You do not need to purchase a fishing license separately
- We will provide the exact address of the boat with your confirmation or upon request
- All our deep sea boats are located as close to the ocean inlets to maximize fishing time.
- Our boats are usually within a 30 minute drive of the city they are listed on; however, sometimes they are not in the same city.
- Due to US Coast Guard regulations most charter boats are limited to a maximum of six passengers. Many of our boats are large enough to accomodate many more, but Federal regulations limit us to six.
- In some locations we offer an "Over 6" option on boats that have a special permit from the Coast Guard to take additional passengers. These boats have similar ammenities to our other sport fishing boats.
- Some of our yacht charters can take over six passengers by using a special charter contract that allows them to accomodate extra passengers while still complying witht the law. Please contact us for more information.
- Children of any age count towards the limit.
- Crew members do not count towards the limit.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prices are for chartering the whole boat and there is no additional charge per person
- Some exceptions exist such as with our boats that take over six passengers. On these boats there may be a charge for each passenger over 6
- We guarantee the lowest price on every boat in our fleet. That means that if you are quoted a lower price for the same trip on the same day on the same boat, we will beat that price by 10%.
- Seasickness is another term for motion sickness and typically manifests itself in the form of fatigue, nausea, and vomitting. In severe cases seasickness can lead to unconciousness and requires profesional medical treatment.
- If you have suffered from seasickness in the past, we recommend preparing for your trip starting the day before by hydrating, getting plenty of sleep, and avoiding alcohol consumption. There are several over the counter remedies and a host of prescription remedies that must be obtained through a doctor.
- If you are concerned about seasickness please speak with your captain prior to the charter for advice.
- Most charters, unless otherwise specified, are private which means you are free to return to the dock at any time if you are uncomfortable.
- We can not guarantee that you will not get seasick, nor do we provide refunds for charters that are ended early at the request of the charterer.