We offer the following types of fishing boats in St. Augustine:
- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
- When you book through us, you will always pay the
lowest price available.
- Our crews win tournaments and hold world records. They're also friendly and reliable.
- Check price, availability, and reserve through our
Premium SportfishPrivate Deep Sea Fishing CharterFrom $70050' Ocean Yachts Sportfish in St. Augustine, FLMax Guests: 6
Expert Opinion: "This 50' Ocean Yachts sportfish is far and away the nicest charter boat in the area. The boat features state of the art electronics and tournament grade fishing equipment. Captain Sean is extremely knowledgable and and accomplished angler.."
- Trip Lengths: 4, 6, and 8 hour trips. Please call for information on trips over 8 hours. Morning trips start at 8am. Afternoon trips start at 1pm.
- Maximum Passengers: 6 [Why?]
- Crew: Captain, Mate
- Boat Info: Air Conditioned, Clean bathroom
- Included: Boat, crew, licenses, bait, ice
- Not Included: 15-20% Crew Gratuity, you may bring your own food and drink
- Common Fish: Kingfish, dolphin, grouper, snapper, sailfish, blue marlin and more...
Why Choose This One: "Hands down our favorite captain and boat."
Approximate Driving Times: Daytona Beach: 60 - 80 min; Gainesville: 35-45 min; Jacksonville: 40-60 min; Ormond Beach: 50-60 min; Palm Coast: 40-50 min; St. Augustine: 1-5 min; St. Augustine Beach: 15-20 min;Have a question or don't see what you're looking for?... Our Experts are here to help!
Call us anytime at (844) 243-5707, or e-mail us!
- Our experts scrutinize and handpick every boat you see listed on our site.
- “The Ancient City” is situated in the northeast of Florida and has the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean to thank for the phenomenal fishing that occurs off the coast. Our St. Augustine Fishing Charters will take you to experience the multitude of life within these turquoise waters. Some of the largest and most exhilarating sports fish in the world can be found here and they come extremely close to shore while migrating in the Gulf Stream current. These massive game fish are regularly caught by enthusiastic anglers onboard our luxury fishing boats in St. Augustine.
You can target any fish you desire when fishing with us in St. Augustine. Shark, swordfish, tuna, sailfish, blue marlin, white marlin, grouper, snapper, wahoo and dolphin provide anglers with an exceptional challenge. The thrill of catching any of these fish is extreme and many of them can be taken home for an absolutely delicious dinner. Fishing is incredibly popular in St. Augustine. Hundreds of thousands travel here every year to catch some of the most spectacular fish in existence. Fishing is such a delightful adventure in these waters that there are a few sports fishing competitions that are held in St. Augustine annually, such as the El Pescado Billfish Tournament.
The challenge of catching gigantic fish becomes easier from any of our luxury fishing yachts. Each fishing boat in our fleet is outfitted with tournament grade equipment that can be effectively used to target any fish found offshore. Specialized equipment can be used to implement the techniques required to catch some of them, and our captains and crews are vastly experienced. Every angler will have the full advantage of their knowledge and expertise, which is continually shared with every person onboard. You can relax and have the ultimate fishing adventure on our St. Augustine Fishing Charters because all of our boats far surpass average. Absolutely comfortable, they are clean and completely safe.
An extremely popular destination, St. Augustine is known for its cultural heritage. It is the oldest European-established settlement in the United States and it has a very long history. This is particularly evident in the Spanish-colonial and elite nineteenth century architecture, as well as many of the historical sites offered to tourists that highlight the civil rights movement. Activities such as The Freedom Trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm and The Fountain of Youth keep visitors very occupied. There are also shops, spas, nature trails, hiking, adventure sports, sailing and water activities – when you are not fishing on our St. Augustine Fishing Charters.
Any fish you want to catch can be caught from our luxury fishing boats in St. Augustine. Every technique you have ever wanted to try can be. There is no limit to the fish that you can catch or the ways in which to catch them, so climb aboard our St. Augustine Fishing Charters.
Call now to book your St. Augustine Fishing Charter and delight in the biggest adventure of them all.
We're happy to answer any questions you have before, during, or after your charter. We've compiled a list of our frequently asked questions below, but if you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact us.
Choose from the topics below to jump to answers:
- Air Conditioning
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Credit Cards
- Food & Beverage
- Maximum Passengers
- Most boats in our fleet are air conditioned and have generators that allow the A/C to operate even when the boat leaves the dock
- Our small inshore boats and center consoles do not have air conditioning
- See the boat info section of our boat profiles for information specific to the boat you are considering
- You are welcome to bring alcohol on board any of our charters, but please avoid bringing glass on board as it poses a safety hazzard
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can amplify the inherent risks associated with fishing and can also contribute to seasickness.
- The Captain's top priority is the safety of all crew and guests and therefore reserves the right to return to shore if he is concerned about the safety of any crew member or passenger.
- Standard bait is included unless otherwise specified
- Live bait is typically not included in the price and the cost is the responsibility of the charterer.
- Live bait is used for targeting certain species of fish during certain seasons. Your Captain will explain this in detail.
- The price for live bait normally varies between $50 and $100.
- Most of our boats have a bathroom ("head") on board
- Some of our smaller boats and center consoles do not have a bathroom
- Please see our boat profiles for specific information
- Our cancellation window for each boat is listed on the first page of the booking process
- If not otherwise specified, our cancellation window is 72 hours or more prior to the charter for standard trips and 14 days or more for over six and yacht trips.
- Customers who cancel within the cancellation window will receive a full refund of any amounts paid.
- Customers who cancel after the cancellation window expires are responsible for the full amount of the charter, any catering or add ons that have been purchased, plus a 20% gratuity.
- We can arrange custom catering on most trips ranging from drinks and snacks to ellaborate platters
- We can even arrange to have a chef prepare meals on most of our boats
- Please contact us at 954-881-1081 for a catering quote or visit our Add Ons page.
- Children are permitted on our charters and there is no minimum age
- For younger children we recommend choosing a boat with an air conditioned cabin and bathroom
- All children must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times and parents should be aware of the inherent risks associated with fishing
- Please let your captain know ahead of time if there will be small children on board so he can make sure we have the proper size life jackets.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- We charge no credit card fees on money we collect online, but some boats charge a 3-5% processing fee when you pay the balance the day of.
- Most crew prefer cash if possible.
- We collect a deposit at the time of booking to reserve the trip. This ranges from 15% to 100% of the charter and varies by the boat.
- The balance due is paid the day of when you arrive at the boat.
- The deposit is refundable in accordance with the boats cancellation policy, which you can find on the booking page. If not otherwise specified, our normal refund policy is 72 hours prior to the charter.
- Any fish that are caught on your charter and are legal to take belong to you
- At the end of the charter our crew will clean and filet your catch and package it in sealed bags so you can take it home or to a restaurant
- In most locations, we can arrange to have your catch professionally packaged, frozen, and shipped to you. Please speak directly with your captain for information on shipping fish.
- We typically release all species that are inedible (sailfish, sharks, etc.) unless you request otherwise. If you would like to "mount your catch" as a trophy our crew has been profesionally trained to measure and photograph the fish so a taxidermist can create an exact replica. This allows the fish to survive and contributes to sustainable fisheries and environmental conservation.
- Most of our charters provide a cooler with ice for you to store any food or beverage you bring on board
- Some of our trips include catering, this will be specified in the boat profile and on the first page of the booking process
- Please contact us if you would like to arrange for custom catering or visit our add ons page.
- A 15-20% gratuity for your crew is customary and not included in the price
- You should present the gratuity to the captain or the mate at the end of the charter. On most boats, the crew has an arrangement to split the tips received no matter who it's handed to.
- We collect a 20% gratuity in advance for all yacht charters and this makes up the majority of compensation for the crew. You are welcome to reward outstanding service with an additional tip, but this is not expected or required.
- Every one of our boats has a blanket charter license that applies to all guests and crew
- You do not need to purchase a fishing license separately
- We will provide the exact address of the boat with your confirmation or upon request
- All our deep sea boats are located as close to the ocean inlets to maximize fishing time.
- Our boats are usually within a 30 minute drive of the city they are listed on; however, sometimes they are not in the same city.
- Due to US Coast Guard regulations most charter boats are limited to a maximum of six passengers. Many of our boats are large enough to accomodate many more, but Federal regulations limit us to six.
- In some locations we offer an "Over 6" option on boats that have a special permit from the Coast Guard to take additional passengers. These boats have similar ammenities to our other sport fishing boats.
- Some of our yacht charters can take over six passengers by using a special charter contract that allows them to accomodate extra passengers while still complying witht the law. Please contact us for more information.
- Children of any age count towards the limit.
- Crew members do not count towards the limit.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prices are for chartering the whole boat and there is no additional charge per person
- Some exceptions exist such as with our boats that take over six passengers. On these boats there may be a charge for each passenger over 6
- We guarantee the lowest price on every boat in our fleet. That means that if you are quoted a lower price for the same trip on the same day on the same boat, we will beat that price by 10%.
- Seasickness is another term for motion sickness and typically manifests itself in the form of fatigue, nausea, and vomitting. In severe cases seasickness can lead to unconciousness and requires profesional medical treatment.
- If you have suffered from seasickness in the past, we recommend preparing for your trip starting the day before by hydrating, getting plenty of sleep, and avoiding alcohol consumption. There are several over the counter remedies and a host of prescription remedies that must be obtained through a doctor.
- If you are concerned about seasickness please speak with your captain prior to the charter for advice.
- Most charters, unless otherwise specified, are private which means you are free to return to the dock at any time if you are uncomfortable.
- We can not guarantee that you will not get seasick, nor do we provide refunds for charters that are ended early at the request of the charterer.