Fishing Trips in Florida
Florida is among the most popular destinations in the world for anglers seeking a diversity of big game fish. Not only are there many of the most-sought after fish on the planet in these waters, but there are a variety of ways to catch them. There are also many different places where sports fish can be found and there are numerous options that our Florida Fishing Charters offer our clients.
On the eastern coast of Florida lies the Atlantic Ocean. The Gulf Stream current brings migrating fish of all shapes and sizes close to the shore. You can catch any fish you desire without having to travel far at all. On the western coast of Florida lies the Gulf of Mexico. These waters are extremely deep in places and are home to a myriad of fish as well. Regardless of which direction you choose to go, you will certainly be catching large numbers of exhilarating fish.
Our fishing charters in Florida have many exuberantly satisfied clients. All our trips are private and can be customized specifically for you. You will be able to target the fish you most wish to catch on a day trip with us. You can even catch all the famous fish over the course of several days. Here are the options we offer:
- Our Half Day Fishing Charters are four hours in length. They are ideal for those limited by either time or budget. This is enough time to catch vast numbers of fish because many thriving fishing grounds are close to shore.
- Our ¾ Day Fishing Charters take you out to sea for six hours. This is the option that we usually choose ourselves when we go fishing. More choices become available to you with the ability to move around more and get farther offshore. We can chase various fish and play with different techniques.
- Our Full Day Fishing Charters are eight hours long. These trips get very far offshore and are not recommend for beginners or youngsters. Serious fishing enthusiasts take advantage of this option. You can chase those fish that prefer extremely deep waters that you are unlikely to catch near the shore. The combinations and methods we can try are almost limitless. For those wishing to do some night fishing, this is a very good choice.
On any of our fishing charters in Florida, you will be able to catch fish in different places. Here are some examples and only some of the fish found there:
- On the flats
- In deep waters
- Coral reefs
- Underwater rocks
- Underwater structures (canyons, seamounts, ocean trenches and ledges)
- Sargassum weed lines
- Around floating debris
- Rivers, canals and ocean inlets
Our Florida Fishing Charters will allow you the opportunity to try various techniques, such as:
- Troll fishing
- Deep-drop fishing
- Drift fishing
- Kite fishing
- Dredge fishing
- Sight fishing
- Fly fishing
- Bottom fishing
- Surface fishing
- Bait fishing
- Artificial bait fishing
Departing from anywhere in Florida; our most popular fishing charters leave from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Destin and Islamorada. These particular areas offer the highest chance of catching your dream fish and are closest to the most productive fishing grounds. The less time spent getting to these hotspots allows us more time to chase fish, try out techniques and catch as many of the biggest fish as possible.
Call today to book your Florida Fishing Charter and discover the thrill of having so many opportunities.
- Tags: fishing in florida